I made these quite a while back but never posted and have made them a few times since then but just kept slipping my mind to post recipe! I got a handful of lemons at a paleo get together the other day and made these cookies, once again! I finally told myself to get these on the blog!
So here ya go! Enjoy 🙂
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown butter (ghee or butter) at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- *Optional - coconut flakes for topping (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine flours, coconut sugar and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients and combine well. Add to your flour bowl and mix.
- Scoop out cookie dough with a medium scooper onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes (cookies should look golden).
- *Optional - using a coffee grinder, add coconut flakes & grind til it's the consistency of powdered sugar.
- Sprinkle coconut powder on top of cooled cookies.